Sunday, September 9, 2007

UPDATE LONGER VERSION 9/10/07

Sorry for the delay in having a new blog up... I have been in the process of moving locations and in that move I have had to balance work, a social life and relocating my stuff... And my new location does not have ANY internet... These will be up as much as possible in the next month... Hope to see you guys back soon and hope youre enjoying LammerTime... Any suggestions for the next blog? COMMENT on this page and see if your idea becomes the next blog... or if you have any questions you want answered on here. Im sure none of you have anything you need or want me to say but why not try lol HOPE TO SEE YALL BACK HERE SOON!!!!

SORRY FOR THE EVEN FURTHER DELAY!!!! The video you may have viewed already is different, this is a longer version. The first draft only showed up with 2 minutes, this is the FULL blog... ENJOY

No comments: